Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bridal World: ...make a statment with a photo

    …OH, EVERYTHING BRIDAL



I love great photos that evoke an emotion, excite you visually or are abstract in some way.  I have seen some awesome engagement photography that captures that and you’ll agree.  For those of you that are looking to capture something unique in any photo shoot, I pray this inspires you, because it does for me!  ::smiling:: 


Engagement Shoot: Alexandra + Will
{click here > to view the gallery}

Via Brooklyn Bride / Photography by Hazelwood
...

Engagement Shoot: Sydney + Chris
{click here > to view the gallery}

Via Brooklyn Bride / Photography by Christian Gideon
...

Engagement Shoot: Tamar + Aron
{click here > to view the gallery}

Via Brooklyn Bride / Photography by http://aguyandagirlphotography.com/
...

Engagement Shoot: Jessie + David
{click here > to view the gallery}
 
Via Green Wedding Shoes / Photography by Alyssa Shrock
...

Engagement Shoot: Elisa + Brian
{click here > to view the gallery}

Via Green Wedding Shoes / Photography by Erin McGinn


creative girl

No comments :

Post a Comment