Wednesday, September 19, 2018

MOOD. || ...friends and your circle



These words via BeyoncĂ© ring so TRUE to me at this point in my journey, because after all that you go through in LIFE, you need to keep your circle tight.  You have "friends" but not everyone can be your "ride or die", and you know whom those are.

Most can count the people that they can count on through ANYTHING on one hand, and if you can do both...than you are BLESSED BEYOND BLESSED!!!  The test will come when a storm is brewing in your life and you don't necessarily broadcast it.  Those that know you will be able to pick up on it and call you on it, without you saying a word.  Those are the ones that you know GOT YOU!!!  Sometimes, you may find out that someone that you thought wasn't that intune, actually is and approaches you.  That's an awesome feeling when you discover "others" see YOU...like really SEE YOU.  Insert them into your circle...

The emotions that I've discovered on this personally journey I began in February 2018, has taken me on a roller coaster ride that mostly has been fearful.  Yet, I've had those "cheerleaders" on the side guiding me, to my destination but don't know where I'll land in the end.  I know one thing....Beyonce' knows what that feels like....She wrote a song about, want to hear it, well here it goes...

No comments :

Post a Comment