Talk about being within LIFE and it turning you every which way but LOOSE!!! That has been my year 2018 and at the beautiful age of forty-eight, I for the first time FEEL THAT I'VE COME INTO MY OWN.
Getting behind and increasing the exposure of my BRAND (CreativeGirlWorld), is what I'm going to focus on the remainder of this year, so I will be returning to this platform and introducing you to some NEW things I'm currently working on. Yes, there have been some EPIC fails on this journey, but GOD brings forth those as lessons and I just recently learned one. Upsetting as it was, I know it was a GOD TOOL and I've blessed it and moved on.
I was SERIOUSLY going to abandon the blog, but since my recent LIFE UPHEAVAL occurred, blessings have been in many forms. One of which has been the increased interest in my blog. Something that I haven't been involved with for almost a year now, yet the numbers for followers on Bloglovin' have been consistently increasing. I then said, that obviously getting back to THIS was what GOD was telling me to do. SO HERE I AM!!!
I WANT TO THANK THOSE that have discovered me "somehow" and are rocking with me. I WANT TO THANK THOSE that are still my readers and will see I've posted and get EXCITED that I'M BACK.
This isn't going to be a HIT AND MISS for me....I'M GIVING IT MY ALL!!! So stay tuned...
Sincerely, Monique

No comments :
Post a Comment