Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer FUN Style SwitchUP!

It is for sure full VACATION MODE and therefore, I'm going to share some awesome outfits that are just ME!  I'm for sure in a different frame of mind and transitioning into a whole new realm, so why not change your style a bit!  So here we go!  


Outfit #1

Vacation

Vacation by soks featuring black shoes



When I saw this, my eyes lit up and I instantly LOVED IT! Not an outfit that I would initially like a while ago, but the colors and the FEEL is what I'm going for in this time of my LIFE.


Outfit #2

Rosegal 31



LOVE the dress and the feel, but the shoe needs a bit of height and ditch the sunglasses for something else. Not a lipstick wearer, so that wouldn't touch my lips.


Outfit #3

Floral Shorts & Cropped Shirt



LOVE...LOVE...LOVE this outfit, just a few changes for my taste. The earrings, the crop top and BOOM! Wallah!


Outfit #4
Heart Print Pleated Midi Skirt & Denim Jacket



Now from bottom to top THIS IS ME!  Wouldn't change a thing.....


Outfit #5

60-Second Style: The T-Shirt Dress



Dress all the way down to Adiddas on my feet is CLASSIC, along with the yellow handbag.... BOOM!

No comments :

Post a Comment