Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Girl Crush Wednesday!





I turned the television on to TLC to watch a show called, “What Not to Wear” which was supposed to be an awesome show in the trailers I watched on the channel.  Then it happened, I fell in love with her sense of style and her grey streak in her hair.  That chick was, Stacy London and she still has me hooked, for she doesn’t define on how you need to dress at a certain age.  She maneuvers through that and is attracted to what looks good on a person and whom they are.  

I’m so crushed on her that I want to know more about this fashion enigma, named Stacy London, and was excited when TLC aired a semi doc on her one year.  A look into her life in many aspects right down to her dog, and I feel as though they need to do a series.  Just saying….  

Although her initial show is no longer on air and her second show, “Love, Lust or Run” is a fave, I’m a forever fan of her and whom she is.  Honey, she is the bomb.com!      

No comments :

Post a Comment