Monday, May 23, 2016

...resetting of YOU


As I lay in bed last night, with my mind racing around many emotions, thoughts, ideas...a word came into play among it all...RESET.  Dictionary definition; "to move (something) back to an original place or position".  As human beings, we tend to take this as wanting to take this to the past, but this should be implemented in the present space in which you are.  The past is not only where you once were, but what has made you into whom you are at present.  That is something that you shouldn't want to tamper with, cause it changes the entire dynamic of your present and future.  

RESET, to bring awareness to your present in allowing you to bring forth the state you were in at a certain time.  Life in general tends to displace us and when we awake, don't know how we got there.  In the end, "resetting" your journey is essential in living which is how we evolve as human beings.  This is a space in which I have found ME and I'm "resetting" to achieve a greater goal and space in which to reside.  Join me on that journey of "resetting", because we are NEVER ALONE in the end!



MUSICAL BODY OF WORK 


As my spirit moved within the spaces it found itself, my ears found tranquility and became stuck on, RY X's body of work titled, "Dawn".  Words can't describe the emotional movement that occured the first time I listened and what  has followed.  I love James Blake and the places that he takes you musically and emotional.  This is the stepchild to Blake's new body of work and it's just as haunting. 

You won't be musically disappointed...  

 


No comments :

Post a Comment