...another year is coming to a close and I’m thankful to God for allowing me to be present
…thankful for allowing me to become more open to spirit and connected to my soul on a spiritual level
… I pray I become more enlightened as a human being on many levels in the spaces I occupy
This year on “a creative girl, living in a country world” there have been changes on many levels, and some were good and some bad. I’m growing in my blog space and I thank you to my readers who’ve rendered the storms. …so much appreciated! I’m beginning to understand more in regards to blogging & social media, which has become a PASSION. Branding yourself in regards to anything you do is important when it comes to this media, therefore the name of the blog will change to “creative girl world”. This will encompass all endeavors and completes the consistency I need. To be more consistent on a posting basis will also be a change, because I really was ALL OVER THE PLACE {thank you for your understanding on that….}. Some content will remain, but most will go away! The layout is also underway of being changed on all platforms!
I’m so looking forward to expanding on the many levels in my life, thank you for sticking it out with me this 2013 and 2014 is going to be AWESOME!

No comments :
Post a Comment