Friday, March 2, 2012

Fab Friday!!!!

Fab Friday, everyone!

Hello everyone on this first weekend in March and with spring fast approaching, I’m sure some of you mothers out there are gearing up for your child’s upcoming Spring Break.  I found an informative article over at SheKnows.com which is titled, "7 Ideas for 7 Days" (click the title to read article).

This day also happens to be the birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel, most widely known as Dr. Seuss.  He published 46 children’s books and numerous adaptations of his work have been created.  I had a lot of his books when I was a kid, and now I look back (as we all do) and wish I had have kept them to give to my daughter.  My all time favorite book by this brilliant man is, How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  Just classic!  He would have been 108 today, so let’s wish Dr. Seuss a Happy Birthday!

Well I pray that all of you (my readers…) are enjoying my blog and that you come back often.  I plan on expanding and forming this into the place to come and stay awhile. 

If you have any suggestions or just want to comment, please do!  All feedback is greatly appreciated. 


~ Monique

No comments :

Post a Comment