Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I LOVE getting turned on to new sites and I’m sure you do as well.  So!  I’m going to so features on just that from time to time….  Not sure what to name it, but it will come to me J My first feature of course, was the post of Pinterest. 

I’m also going to do a feature on certain blogs/bloggers that tickle my fancy, and may tickle yours as well.  As for blogs, when I visit for the first time, it has to catch me visually and then I’ll stay around.  Of course, that’s just me but it may not be you.  But I feel that all blogs have to be visually pleasing in order to keep a reader.  Which is why from time to time, things may look different because of a change I’ve made.  I want to improve my blog in any way I can, to keep YOU as a reader.

Soon I’m going to post Project #2, which I did a while back.  Then I’ll begin posting on Project #3 from start to finish.  Just waiting on a sunny day to begin the initial process outside.  J

My goal is to make this blog a fav for years to come!  So enjoy the journey with me!



~ Monique

No comments :

Post a Comment