![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
Went to a BBQ at my husbands cousins new home and had no idea that I would find a hidden treasure on her front porch. Who would have ever thought?
I had been looking for a unique stand of some kind, to put in my living room and needed a shade of red. Well, HELLO MOMMA! It happen to be sitting right on that porch that day, and it said my name real loud. As I stood around and looked at her several times, with her cob webs in the corners and the wear that was visible seen, I made my move and asked my husbands cousin if she was planning on doing anything with this. She said, "No, do you want it?" I immediately said, yes and that it was leaving with me that day. She laughed, because she knew I was serious. That evening my baby came home with me and the project was about to begin. Several days later, my Mom came for a visit and we were sitting on the porch where she was. She said, "Where did you get that from?" I told her the story and she then said, that it was unique. I told her I wanted to paint it red and she then stated that she had some red pant in a deep hue. I told her that I wanted it. Well one weekend later, there she was in all her glory.....
I've got many more projects for my home on the horizon and can't wait to share them all with you!
~ Monique


No comments :
Post a Comment